Based in Asheville, NC, CFO Consultants, LLC is a lifeguard for your company, providing practical financial analysis and sound, effective solutions for your business. We minimize uncertainty in your decision making processes, help you find answers to tough questions, and give you more control.
Some may ask how CFO Consultants differs from a traditional CPA firm. CPA firms provide historical information—“snap shots” of a business through financial statements and tax returns. CFO Consultants takes that information - along with industry statistics, best practices, internal financial data, and the application of multiple business ratios - to help plan your company’s future, showing you where and when to take action.
We believe that with careful planning, companies can be more successful in every aspect of their business, from marketing to management to finances. We start by analyzing your current situation, then plan toward the future, combining your industry knowledge with our extensive financial management experience to create a profitable partnership.
How We WorkWe begin our work together with an initial consultation, asking many detailed questions, and listening carefully. The scope of our assignment is then written up in a detailed engagement letter which outlines proposed services. CFO Consultants works by project or by on-going retainer, depending on the situation. Engagements can include full-scope, on-going financial management, or specific concentration on short-term applications.
Our Services Include:
Profitability Enhancement services to help you reduce uncertainty
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Budgeting, forecasting, & business models that enhance management control of current operations, strategic initiatives, & major transactions
- Cost reduction and working capital programs
- Business model drafting and implementation
- Pricing analysis and revenue-generating initiatives
- Analysis of relevant performance criteria and benchmarks to support effective decision making and management control
- Development of reporting packages of ongoing operations for management and stakeholders
- Due diligence packages for major transactions
- Ongoing advisory services
Financial Reporting & Analysis provide the answers you need to make sound decisions
- Accounting software and hardware evaluation, selection, & implementation
- Policy development for critical operational activities that include accounting, control, & audit to ensure accurate and compliant reporting to stakeholders
- Review of infrastructure costs, contracts, & suppliers
- Venture capital analysis and “pitch packages” for asset-based & conventional financing
Crisis Management services help you get control
- Analysis of critical early warning indicators
- Turn-around strategies and execution
- Interface services between company, creditors, & investors
- Critical “short list” priority development
HR Consulting Services Provide Answers and More Control
- Staffing levels and cost control analysis
- Staff training and mentoring
- Global HR management and development
- Software and hardware evaluation, selection, & implementation
- Health policy analysis
- Benefit package analysis & negotiation
- Fraud control implementation